RE: Wich e-mail server to choose?

I believe he was referring to at install time. There is a screen for the
selection of additional packages like Desktop, SQL server, ect. One of
the options should be mail server. Though I am pretty sure it just
installs Exim. It has been a while since I have setup a mail server, but
I know the last few I have done were with Exim and I am pretty confident
I went that route cause it was already there.

Anyway, see my last post for links.

Have fun!
~Stack~