Re: grub error in fresh installation lenny

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 15:59, thveillon.debian <thveillon.debian@googlemail.com> wrote:
Angus Auld a écrit :
You should compare the partitions ordering in your bios and your
/boot/grub/device.map, just to be sure you've installed grub on the
right /boot and/or MBR, and that the root partition addressing is right
in either menu.lst or grub.cfg.
That's what "error 22" relates to usually.

...ehhhm. exactly, me & my idiotic hurry
just checked bios hard disk priority.
thanks to all

--
« Affarismo, egomania, consorterie, disprezzo dell'opinione pubblica, stupidità arrogante connotano i sistemi moribondi » -- F.C.