help with mlterm

Hi all,

I'm trying to get mlterm to work in the way I want for a mixed Hebrew
and English environment.

These are the things that annoy me in no particular order:

- Is it possible to completely disable bold fonts like in
  gnome-terminal? I am using anti aliased fonts and have fiddled
  endlessly with settings in ~/.mlterm/aafonts, but without success.

- I would prefer to use SBL Hebrew as my font and put mlterm in variable
  width mode, but the vowel pointings seem to be shifted to the left.

- A line starts in right or left mode based on the first character. Is
  there anyway to control this? My application should always work left
  to right and just insert Hebrew in right to left mode, but sometimes
  the lines start with Hebrew.

Can anyone suggest solutions to these?

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@marshwiggle.net

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a