Re: TEST: Can I post to debian-users? EOF

On 01/18/2009 07:22 PM, Allan Wind wrote:
On 2009-01-18T17:33:04, Ron Johnson wrote:
Are test messages really so common and burdensome that you can't ignore them?

I find it inconsiderate of the sender to use a mailing list, with thousands(?) of subscribers, for presumably testing his personal mail configuration. As such my preference is to automate processing of such

I totally understand.

The problem is that the words "test", "testing" and "works" are generic and can have other uses.

And still, test messages are pretty rare.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA