Re: TEST: Can I post to debian-users? EOF

On 2009-01-18T17:33:04, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Are test messages really so common and burdensome that you can't
> ignore them?

I find it inconsiderate of the sender to use a mailing list, with
thousands(?) of subscribers, for presumably testing his personal mail
configuration.  As such my preference is to automate processing of such
messages as I already do for other subjects like spam.  If it cannot be
done in a way that benefit all members of this mailing list and at the
same time educates the sender, then perhaps a per-user solution would be
an interest to a subset of this audience.  As such it seemed
constructive to inquire if anyone had already solved this technical
problem.  Of course the catch 22 might be that people that solved this
problem would be ignoring this thread already :-)

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC