To: "Boxuan Gu" <boxuan@gmail.com>
Cc: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: Question about my Ethernet Cards

[Back on list.]

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:27:05 -0500
"Boxuan Gu" <boxuan@gmail.com> wrote:

 Under Device Drivers/Network Device Support/Ethernet (1000
 Mbit)/, I can't find Broadcom Tigon3 Support. Is there another name for
tg3?:)
Thank you very much!

I'm currently using a non-Debian kernel tree; I don't know if it's in
the standard Debian one.  There's some kind of firmware issue:

I don't know if Debian leaves it in, but I'd assume that they do.
Perhaps someone can check?

Celejar