Question about my Ethernet Cards

Hello, all,

I am using Debian lenny Linux Operating system.

I am using the source code of linux kernel 2.6.26 (the patch level is
12) to build a kernel image
Now, I am just using the source codes without my modification.
However, After booting from this image, I find that my Ethernet card
doesn't work.
when I use "lspci", I can find that my ethernet card is:

09:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetLink BCM5906M
Fast Ethernet PCI Express (rev 02)

I can't find my wired Ethernet card by using "ifconfig -a" . I don't know why.

I have checked my config file for Broadcom BCM5906M and I couldn't
find the option to add this Ethernet card.

In addition, my wireless Ethernet card doesn't work too.. My wireless card is
Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG [Golan] Network Connection (rev 02).

However, when I use the kernel image built by debian  (Linux version
2.6.26-1-686 (Debian 2.6.26-12) (waldi@debian.org) (gcc version 4.1.3
20080704 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.2-24)) #1 SMP Mon Dec 1
5 18:15:07 UTC 2008,)
I find that everything is ok except my wireless card.

Why the kernel image built by me doesn't support my wired Ethernet card ?
How to make my wireless card work in kernel 2.6.26?  Thank you very much!

The attached please find my config for building kernel. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Boxuan