Re: Lenny: which arch for a Intel Core 2 Duo?

Aneurin Price wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Or ditch Gmail for something sane
>
> I'm puzzled as to why you consider Gmail's behaviour to be erroneous.
> Using 'reply' (as opposed to 'followup'/'reply to all') should correctly address
> a mail to the reply-to address (which was not set in the mail which prompted
> this discussion), or faling that, to the original sender. Anything else would be
> simply wrong. If it's true that Gmail does not honour reply-to, then that would
> be a problem, but irrelevant given that it wasn't set in the first place.

I believe the (quite valid) suggestion to ditch Gmail is because it does
not have a 'reply to list function'. Well, there are several other
reasons, but this is the one relevant to this discussion.

--
Lots of folks are forced to skimp to support a government that won't.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb