Re: Lenny: which arch for a Intel Core 2 Duo?

Ron Johnson wrote:
> acroread still has some features that the FLOSS alternatives don't,
> and w32codecs is still most simply available in 32 bit mode.

debian-multimedia has a package of acroread. I believe it's a 32-bit
version, but the package pulls all required 32-bit libs, and it works
fine in a 64-bit system, no chroot necessary.

--
It's hard to argue that God hated Oklahoma.  If He didn't, why is it so
close to Texas?

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb