Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Sat January 3 2009, Chris Bannister wrote:
> Have you changed/upgraded any hardware, in particular, added any HDs?
> Does /var/log/syslog show anything interesting?
> Does it work from the command-line, using videotrans or tovid or ...?

ok, I'm not sure if it was the addition of the new cdrecord that I installed,
but this just worked:
$ makedvd -burn -speed 2

so it will now burn again at 2X. I'm almost positive that i tried 2X before...
I'm tired of making coasters, so for now, I can live with that. It's not like
I burn DVDs every day...
I'm just glad to get it working. I'll try K3B at 2X maybe later..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800