Re: k3b won't burn, nerolinux will

>Configuring Cdrkit, version 1.1.9
>CMake Error at wodim/CMakeLists.txt:18 (MESSAGE):
>  Error: found a Linux system but no libcap header.  Install libcap-dev.

Thanks! this is another hint that wodim is in conflict with the GPL.

Some notes:

k3b works best with cdrecord as cdrecord is well maintained software.
I recommend you to get a real cdrecord from

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/

the latest release is cdrtools-2.01.01a55.tar.bz2

Make sure to call "make install" as root to install cdrecord suid root.

Jörg

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)