Re: xserver-xorg under lenny: SOLVED

Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Fri December 19 2008, steef wrote:
.......thanks for your answer. must be dumb today. where do i find the
*package* sgfxi?

it is down in the web page I sent in the last email:

Script download / install
Download the sgfxi script here or just run the following command string as root user in terminal/console [recommended]:

:: Code ::
cd /usr/local/bin;wget -Nc smxi.org/sgfxi;chmod +x sgfxi;sgfxi
# for help, or lists of available drivers etc, do:
sgfxi -h

so yo first cd to that folder, /usr/local/bin then run the command:
wget -Nc smxi.org/sgfxi;chmod +x sgfxi;sgfxi

nothing turned up when i did:  *apt-cache search sgfxi*

(i did find a lot of explanation/script, googling)

reg.,
steef