Re: Instructions for upgrading from Etch to Lenny?

Ron Johnson wrote:

>> I'm asking my self how to migrate from sarge to lenny?
>
> Migrate first to Etch!!!

this was a good advice, thanks a lot!

>> Is it more complicated question, that deserves attention?
>> I was also thinking to ask here, but then ... I decided not because it's
>> elementary ... still asking is good approach for exchanging experience.
>> Isn't it?
>
> There are some questions that only a newbie should ask.

I'm may be newbie here and experienced there ... it's hard to say, but agree
in general.

> There are some questions that should only be asked after Googling,
> because they've probably been asked before.

yes, you are correct, I would like to ask google or what ever and that it
could answer like you did ... I don't have an impression it's working this
way though

regards