Re: Q: List Policy

Ron Johnson wrote:
> But since most users (and probably developers) of Tbird are on Windows,
> they just don't have the same ethos as old-time midrange admins, and so
> I'm just thanking $DEITY that the plugin system exists.

    Even then there is a huge barrier to entry.  I would love to write a
plugin for TBird which implements buttons from PMMail/2 (circa 1995).
Delete-and-Next, Delete-and-Previous, Delete-And close.  Then the same choices
for move and copy.  They made reading messages in a separate window sane and
haven't been seen since.

    I've tried but TBird's plugin architecture isn't documented as a sole
entity.  There is no document, that I am aware of, that describes how to write
a TBird plugin which doesn't start with "To set up your Firefox development
environment..."

    Pisses me off to no end.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do