Re: [OT] Re: Looking for SIMPLE MTA

On 11/18/08 17:45, s. keeling wrote:
Hal Vaughan <hal@thresholddigital.com>:
 On Sunday 16 November 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:
If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!
 You mean there are people who agree with you?!?

Well, I agree with him that you ought to turn off HTML for mail to the
list.

People used to get flayed alive for having a couple or three extra
lines in their .sigs, yet we put up with html multipart mails.  :-P

People can get accustomed to a *lot* of things that would have horrified them only months ago.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!