[Waaaaayy OT] Re: You are a broken record (was Re: friend cannot see me on msn)

Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca>:

>  Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On 10/21/08 12:08, Paul Johnson wrote:
> >> MSN was obsoleted years ago when XMPP became the standard for IM.
> >> Have you considered joining us in this millennium and dropping
> >> the proprietary IM systems entirely?
> >
> > Only if he wants to give up his non-tech friends that wouldn't
> > know an XMPP from an STD, and don't really give a rat's arse.
>
>  Ron, if you can't be nice, please leave the Debian lists.  You've
>  been nothing but obnoxious in every reply to one of my messages for
>  months now.  It's not appreciated, nor welcome, here.

First, fsck you.  Yeah, Ron's a Reactionary, anti-Democrat
DemoPublican/Republicrat, and you're a plain old Democrat.  So what?
How do you expect them to treat Democrats?

Second, how is that "not nice"?  He's stating the obvious in the
current situation wrt non-techs and IM.

Third, don't you dare ever tell someone else to leave these lists.
That's the listmanagers' job.  Such chutzpah, you should be ashamed!

Fourth, fscking hypocrite.  Never heard of procmail, killfiles, or the
"d" key?!?

I was tempted to killfile you myself for this.