You are a broken record (was Re: friend cannot see me on msn)

On 10/21/08 12:08, Paul Johnson wrote:
Andreas Berglund wrote:
I just added a friend of mine on msn. I can see her and I can send
messages to her but when I'm online it looks to her like I'm offline
and none of her messages reach me. She tried to send an invitation to
me several times but none of them reached me. I have no idea where to
even begin looking so any help would be very much appreciated.
The client I'm using is kopete 0.12.3, I don't know what client my
friend uses but if you need to know I can ask her and I'd be happy to
provide any other information that might be relevant.

MSN was obsoleted years ago when XMPP became the standard for IM.  Have
you considered joining us in this millennium and dropping the
proprietary IM systems entirely?

Only if he wants to give up his non-tech friends that wouldn't know an XMPP from an STD, and don't really give a rat's arse.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when
he is in trouble again.