Re: Sleek and slim Gnome?

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:56:30 -0200, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

> Look for some package like gnome-minimal, gnome-core, etc., that
> installs only the minimal requirements, then install other parts as
> necessary.

Yes, second to that. During Debian intallation, don't select gnome.
Afterward, install 'gnome-core'. Yes gnome-core, that's *everything* *I*
need to have gnome up and running.

I'm sure about it because now I start my Debian intallation from
debootstrap, so I know exactly what have been installed, because nobody
else install them for me but myself.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/