Re: Why the BLEEP was my sound removed?

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:46:55 -0500

> On 10/20/08 17:25, Rico Secada wrote:
> > On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:04:11 -0500
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> You can't have Cheap, Easy and Secure.  Choose two, and from there
> determine your desktop OS:
>
> Cheap and Easy: Windows. (Well, not really, but that's the fiction.)
> Cheap and Secure: Linux.
> Easy and Secure: OSX.

I disagree with you on this. I have been working with Debian for about
ten years now, and there is nothing difficult about it. That's not the
point.

My point was that I didn't want to mess with something a
non-debian-way, to get sound working, but like I said, I missed the
problem about the licens, I thought there was another reason for remove
the module.