Re: usb device file

Chris Bannister wrote:
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 10:16:54AM -0800, Christopher Howard wrote:
---

Christopher Howard
choward@indicium.us
http://www.indicium.us

Hi,

I noticed your sig did not render correctly in my mailer. The deliniter
below.

I'm sorry, but in Icedove (a.k.a., Thunderbird), I can only define the text of the signature, not how it is implemented (as far as I know). Icedove generates the ---<return> text. Next time I have the need, I will probably switch to claws-mail. But it is not at the moment convenient for me to switch mail clients for such a small reason.

As a point of curiosity, what mailer are you using, and why does it distinguish between the signature and the text?

--
Christopher Howard
choward@indicium.us