Re: USB ownership

> The problem is that the automounter cannot make a direct connection
> between a specific user session and the physical act of someone plugging
> in a new device.  It could probably be improved to make better guesses,
> but it's impossible to know.

I can understand that. Can it be automounted with more permissions, like
rw-rw--r for owner-group ??

since we are both users, and both in the same group, if group user could
be rw that would solve it, no matter who owns it. She won't use the
command like or know to look at files like fstab or mount/pmount.. she
just wants to plug it in and copy files to/from it.

thanks,

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800