Re: USB ownership

Paul Cartwright:
> Florian Kulzer wrote:
>>
>> If you found that your session had a disk window open then your session
>> (and hence your user) must have automounted the medium. For your user,
>> go to
>
> actually, she plugged in the USB stick about an hour before I got up, so
> it was her in her login.

The problem is that the automounter cannot make a direct connection
between a specific user session and the physical act of someone plugging
in a new device.  It could probably be improved to make better guesses,
but it's impossible to know.

J.
--
I cannot comprehend the idea of chemical and biological weapons.
[Agree]   [Disagree]