Re: Issue with URL and firefox (iceweasel)

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the socket selection at
the server end.  Normally TCP will listen on port 80 and if a
connection is requested it picks an "ephemeral" (unused, vacant, high
address) port upon which to respond so that port 80 is free to answer
other requests.  Depending on the implementation it likely picks
different ports each time depending on the load.  this may account
for the sporatic behavior
Larry