Re: [OT] Debian is good for old brains (and young ones too)

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 12:35:39PM EDT, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
> Andrei Popescu wrote:
>
> > On Fri,17.Oct.08, 10:52:23, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
>
> > I wonder if playing chess might have similar effects. My father loves to
> > play chess with the computer, but stays away from it otherwise...
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andrei
>
> A friend just suggested that if old brains were reading comics, it would
> have the same effect :-D
>
> But it's great story, thanks for posting

Dr. Small, indeed.

I'm sure he's close to finding the cure for alzheimer .. parkinson's
.. dementia ..

?

.. not to mention the common cold.

Do older brain farts stink any worse than the rest of them?

I do wish Richard Wagner had spent his later years clicking his life
away instead of wasting his/our time giving us Parsifal..