Re: Load web page with Flash movie --> System freeze?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 01:18:25AM -0500, Mumia W.. wrote:
> On 10/13/2008 11:30 PM, Carl Fink wrote:
>> [...]
>> This sounded really promising.  I was going to try it.
>>
>> But now the stupid computer won't boot past "setting the system clock" in
>> Linux.  Still works fine in Windows.
>>
>> Time to reinstall again, I suppose.  This is becoming stupid.
>
> I sincerely hope you can get your computer back to working soon. With
> that sort of problem, I recommend changing the CMOS backup battery if
> you haven't changed it in a couple of years.

It works fine in Windows, or for that matter single-user mode.  Not
hardware.  I'm tempted to go to Sid if that will get me a newer kernel.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!