Re: Load web page with Flash movie --> System freeze?

On 10/13/2008 11:30 PM, Carl Fink wrote:
[...]
This sounded really promising.  I was going to try it.

But now the stupid computer won't boot past "setting the system clock" in
Linux.  Still works fine in Windows.

Time to reinstall again, I suppose.  This is becoming stupid.

I sincerely hope you can get your computer back to working soon. With that sort of problem, I recommend changing the CMOS backup battery if you haven't changed it in a couple of years.

Use a hardware diagnostic CD first to help you narrow down the range of possible hardware problems.