Re: any .WMV to .FLV converters, now a bit OT

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 05:42:34PM +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> Mark Allums:

> > ffmpeg is smart enough to match audio to frame rate, but I would
> > recommend doing some documentation searching, starting
> > with $man ffmepeg.  Someone tell me, will -pass 2 help at all?
>
> Only for the video, I think. I usually use -crf which is one-pass-only.

I use "-sameq", which theoretically should ensure the best possible
recompression. It's also one pass.  Never seen a sync problem with ffmpeg.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!