Re: Feature Set Docs

Chris Bannister wrote:
On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 07:34:01PM -0700, Jason C. Wells wrote:
I am coming the the understanding that each of the packages that comprises a debian release is documented independently. It seems that the bulk of debian documentation is 1) installation and 2) package management. It also seems like the next best place to find documentation is TLDP.

You wouldn't expect a tractor manual to have a section on crop growing,
would you?

At first I was looking for a farming manual that explained everything. (Much like the one that FreeBSD provides.) I learned that tractors and crop growing are documented seperately. That's fine and that's what I began to understand above.

I would expect the tractor manual to exist. I would expect the crop growing manual to exist. If I didn't know where to find them, it would be nice to be able to ask somebody for help. I did that and got the help I was seeking.

All is well.

Regards,
Jason