Re: House wireless/wired router: choices? Plus wireless neophyte questions.

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 10/03/08 11:49, Bob McGowan wrote:
[snip]

<--deleted discussion on setup questions-->

I had some trouble finding the above referenced router at a local
retailer (I needed the HW ASAP, couldn't wait for freight delivery).

I've found that if you order from NewEgg in the morning, I usually get small kit the next day even with "UPS 3 Day" shipping.

It depends on where you live. I always order from Montana and 3 days is always 3 business days. Not more, but not less and with that UPS tracking number you can see exactly where the package is.

NewEgg is finicky with the credit card: the billing address has to match.

Hugo