Re: House wireless/wired router: choices? Plus wireless neophyte questions.

On 10/03/08 11:49, Bob McGowan wrote:

<--deleted discussion on setup questions-->

I had some trouble finding the above referenced router at a local
retailer (I needed the HW ASAP, couldn't wait for freight delivery).

I've found that if you order from NewEgg in the morning, I usually get small kit the next day even with "UPS 3 Day" shipping.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

hook beneath it."  -- Thomas Jefferson