Re: Suggested a new package: textext

Eugene V. Lyubimkin pisze:
Wojtek Zabolotny wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to suggest a new package "textext" which allows to put LaTeX
formulas or text in the Inkscape figures.
It may be found at: http://www.elisanet.fi/ptvirtan/software/textext/

Textext  may also be integrated into the Inkscape package (I have filled
a wishlist for that with bugreport for the Inkscape package).

Packaging should be relatively easy, as the textext contains only three
files:
textext.inx and texttext.py (probably should be installed into
/usra/share/inkscape/extensions for system-wide usability).
and LICENSE.txt (may be should go to /usr/share/doc/textext ?)
Consider filing 'RFP' bug, instructions are there:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

Thanks, I've just done it. Suggested package name: inkscape-textext