Suggested a new package: textext

Hi All,

I'd like to suggest a new package "textext" which allows to put LaTeX formulas or text in the Inkscape figures.
It may be found at: http://www.elisanet.fi/ptvirtan/software/textext/

Textext may also be integrated into the Inkscape package (I have filled a wishlist for that with bugreport for the Inkscape package).

Packaging should be relatively easy, as the textext contains only three files: textext.inx and texttext.py (probably should be installed into /usra/share/inkscape/extensions for system-wide usability).
and LICENSE.txt (may be should go to /usr/share/doc/textext ?)
--
Regards,
Wojtek Zabolotny