Re: WPA/TKIP with Debian Lenny and Broadcom 4328 via ndiswrapper

Just getting back to this after being absurdly busy for a few days.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 09:34:41PM +0200, Guillaume Delacour wrote:

> A simple documentation/how-to can be found here:
> http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/bcm4328
> tested and approuved (even if i'll prefer native driver for this device) :)

I don't read French, but that appears to only explain installing ndiswrapper
and the driver.  I have done so, and I can connect to open and to WEP
networks, but not to the WPA/TKIP network at my job.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!