Re: about Intel Ethernet Controller lenny compatibility

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 01:47:36PM +0800, Deephay wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
>   I am planning to buy a new board with one of Intel 82567V, 82566DC,
> 82567LF ethernet controller, does anyone know the lenny compatibility
> status of these controller? TIA!

I do not know the direct answer but this is what you do;

1. Check via google Which kernel version support  Intel 82567V, 82566DC
82567LF ethernet controller (INTEL site may be good)

2. Check kernel version of Debian linux-image-2.6
http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=linux-image-2.6

3. If particulat debian version is newer than required version, you are
OK.  For installation support, you may need to dig deeper...

Cheers,

Osamu