WPA/TKIP with Debian Lenny and Broadcom 4328 via ndiswrapper

Can anyone suggest resources to help me get this combo working?

I'd prefer to use a native driver for my 802.11 but the b43 project doesn't
yet support it.

I've checked the Debian wiki, done extensive Google searches, installed and
repeatedly reconfigured wpa_supplicant.  I've tried network-manager and
several alternatives, including manually typing iwconfig commands till I had
calluses on my fingers[1].

My setup works fine for open hotspots and for WEP, but I can't connect to
the WPA protected network at work.  Boot the same laptop into Vista and it
works transparently.

Any pointers?

[1]OK, I already had plenty of typing calluses.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!