Re: Nikon L18 Support

On 08/01/08 20:34, Allan Wind wrote:
On 2008-08-01T20:07:54, Ron Johnson wrote:
Better than what?  Digikam?

Ah.  Your grammar was a bit confusing.  Or I'm getting Alzheimer's.

gqview is my favorite image viewer, and works well even on directories with hundred's of thousands of files. I don't use it's thumbnail features, though.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Scientists are people, too.  IOW, they also "crave power, money,
respect, and influence, and they also fear for their jobs. Each
can be a healthy motivator, but each has the ability to turn a
good scientist into a bad one; and in some cases, they can turn
a good scientist into a charlatan."