Re: Nikon L18 Support

On 08/01/08 20:34, Allan Wind wrote:
On 2008-08-01T20:07:54, Ron Johnson wrote:
Better than what?  Digikam?

feh
gqview
imagemagick
nautilus
xzgv

Ah.  Your grammar was a bit confusing.  Or I'm getting Alzheimer's.

gqview is my favorite image viewer, and works well even on directories with hundred's of thousands of files. I don't use it's thumbnail features, though.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Scientists are people, too.  IOW, they also "crave power, money,
respect, and influence, and they also fear for their jobs. Each
can be a healthy motivator, but each has the ability to turn a
good scientist into a bad one; and in some cases, they can turn
a good scientist into a charlatan."
http://thefutureofthings.com/book/3/the-bomb-that-never-was.html