Re: Nikon L18 Support

On 08/01/08 18:46, Allan Wind wrote:
On 2008-08-01T15:31:17, Ron Johnson wrote:
Since *everyone* knows that GNOME is superior, the *obvious* choice is gthumb...

It is not clear to me if you are plugging or dishing gthumb.

Nah, just having a little fun...

gthumb is not very usable while building thumb index files for a large collection of images (1000s). Once it gets past that I have not found anything better to process a batch of images (slide show with manual navigation, preview image, loss-less jpeg rotate, delete).

Better than what?  Digikam?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Scientists are people, too.  IOW, they also "crave power, money,
respect, and influence, and they also fear for their jobs. Each
can be a healthy motivator, but each has the ability to turn a
good scientist into a bad one; and in some cases, they can turn
a good scientist into a charlatan."