Re: Nikon L18 Support

On 2008-08-01T15:31:17, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Since *everyone* knows that GNOME is superior, the *obvious* choice
> is gthumb...

It is not clear to me if you are plugging or dishing gthumb.

gthumb is not very usable while building thumb index files for a large
collection of images (1000s).  Once it gets past that I have not found
anything better to process a batch of images (slide show with manual
navigation, preview image, loss-less jpeg rotate, delete).

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC