Re: 2.6.26 + vga=791
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 2.6.26 + vga=791
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 05:57:13 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Witbrodt wrote:
And I tried vga=0x0317 and get "undefined videomode".
Bummer. Just for sanity's sake, did you try "vga=0x317"?
Yes. Same error.
But I did something interesting: I downloaded
And *that* has linux-image-2.6.25-2-686_2.6.25-7_i386.deb which also
gives me the error. So now I will use the installer and install whatever
it wants to install and see what it brings me.
I got no response to my recent post to debian-kernel: