Re: lynx upgrade issue?

Cameron Hutchison <lists@xdna.net> wrote:
CH> crank@got.net (i'll teach you to turn away.) writes:
>>       ok, so i added the directory ~/.lynx & i dumped the color settings
>>into ~/.lynx/colors but it's still green. however, i did find that
>>/etc/lynx-cur has a .lss file in it which apparently controls color in a
>>totally different layout than old lynx. wow, that's irritating. time to
>>edit manually for a half hour i guess.
CH> The contents of my ~/.lynx/colors are:
CH> COLOR:0:lightgray:black
CH> COLOR:1:cyan:black
CH> COLOR:2:yellow:blue
CH> COLOR:3:green:black
CH> COLOR:4:green:black
CH> COLOR:5:brightcyan:black
CH> COLOR:6:red:black
CH> COLOR:7:black:white
CH> I think I just copied and pasted that from my old config, but that was a
CH> while ago, so I might be wrong.

	right, i tried putting exactly that in ~/.lynx/colors, but it
ignored me. only editing /etc/lynx-cur/lynx.lss changes the colors - &
they're laid out ENTIRELY differently from my old lynx color entries,
which match what you've dumped here (except for the exact colors
themselves). what's going on with my system?! heh.

lish
crank@got.net