Re: SOLVED was Re: pine help

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:
>> way. the weird thing is, though, that my local .mailcap didn't override
>> it. & i tried changing sensible-browser, which also didn't do anything.
>> so i'm at a bit of a loss as to how to make a permanent fix here...
OA> How did you overide with your local .mailcap?

	by adding this to ~/.mailcap:

text/html; /usr/bin/lynx %s

	which follows the format of everything else in there. but, uh, it
didn't override. & /etc/mailcap has SEVERAL text/html entries. soo...?

OA> What program was (or which mailcap entry was) used when it was working?

	lynx, originally. it's back to lynx when i comment the
/etc/mailcap line in question.

OA> Did you put that working mail cap entry into .mailcap?

	i don't understand this question. i didn't change anything in
/etc/mailcap except commenting the sensible-browser line.

lish
crank@got.net