SOLVED was Re: pine help

i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net> wrote:
l>         but something changed, even though pine hasn't been updated in
l> forever. i can't find a setting i even accidentally hit, but now it
l> just says "[VIEWER command launched]", & doesn't launch anything. i
l> stay in pine, unable to view the html. any ideas? i used this feature
l> of pine pretty often. TIA.

	ok, guys, i found it. thanks for the help.

	i was trying a bunch of stuff in my ~/.mailcap, but didn't realize
there's a global /etc/mailcap. in that, i found this line:

text/html; /usr/bin/sensible-browser '%s'; description=HTML Text; nametemplate=%s.html

	i tried changing it, but that didn't work, so i just commented the
stupid thing out & boom, we're back to normal. i have no clue what
happened, but it's nice to be able to use lynx again from pine.

lish
crank@got.net