Re: [OT perhaps] Any way to restore Iceweasel 2 behavior in the Navigation bar?

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Bob Cox <debian-user@lists.bobcox.com> wrote:
> Maybe because of this but mostly because of several other irritations,
> the latest of which was with .pdf files causing occasional segfaults, I
> purged Iceweasel 3 and replaced it with Iceweasel (and my,
> fortunately, backed up pre-IW3 ~/.mozilla directory).

I've always disabled the internal acroread plugin and let xpdf handle
pdf files for me.  It's faster and doesn't subject my browser to any
bad pdf reader behavior.  I also find that the reader plugin makes too
ineffective use of available screen space.

Michael A. Marsh