Re: [OT] Setting up getmail to retrieve mails from gmail [Was: Re: [OT] GMail troubles [Was: Re: du-guidelines - point 7]]

On Mon,28.Jul.08, 15:07:31, Arvind Marathe wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:37:46AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > [Cc'd as per Reply-To *and* Mail-Followup-To]

> > > Sorry i was too fast in replying, because i was doing something else.
> > > Yes, the full header has the mailing list headers.
> >
> > I would be very interested on the [options] section in your getmailrc
> > (actually only "read_all", "delete" and "delete_after") and also how
> > often you pull the mail from gmail.
> >
> > I have a hunch on why it works, but I want to test my theory first.
>
> Also i hope you realised exactly why i said "No" to the list-header
> question in my first reply. I saw your mail, checked the headers for
> that mail. It had my id as "cc", so did not have the list headers. So
> i replied "No". Next i checked few other mails and found that mails
> that did not have my address as "cc" did have the list headers. Hence
> my second reply above.

I'm still not 100% sure you understood what I was asking. What I would
like to know is if you receive *your own postings* and if these postings
have the mailing list headers.

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. You know you're asking for a Cc on every post?
(Albert Einstein)