Re: How to fix resolv.conf?

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:

> Install resolvconf

Thanks.  I installed resolvconf and, as suggested at:

 http://wiki.debian.org/NetworkConfiguration

, I added the following line:

 dns-nameservers 193.70.152.25 193.70.192.25

to the file /etc/network/interfaces.  Now I can browse, but still the ppp
connection log shows the following values:

 primary   DNS address 10.11.12.13
 secondary DNS address 10.11.12.14

, that are not the ones I want.  It may be important because the connection is
slower than it's supposed to be, and this may be related to the matter.

Thanks for further hints.
Rodolfo