Re: [OT] Incredible world-wide transportation network

* Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> [2008 Jul 16 02:02 -0500]:

> Ah, yes.
>
> But, would it be able to run Debian 4.0?

It did run Desqview along with an amateur radio BBS software back in
'91 after I upgraded it with an NEC V20 microprocessor chip.

I recall there was Desqview X out about that time.  I'm not sure if it
had much to do with the X we now know and love.

- Nate >>