Re: [OT] Incredible world-wide transportation network

* Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2008 Jul 15 21:21 -0500]:

> In 1990?  Seems like it would have been a close-out deal.

I bought it from a friend at the tech school I was attending.

> > That computer served me very well for several years.
>
> Leading Edge D?

Nope.  No name assemblage of pieces and parts.  The main board was a
DTK, the rest had various pedigrees such as a Hercules monochrome video
board, IBM 88 key keyboard, IBM 62.5 Watt PS that I had to upgrade to a
150 Watt soon after buying the drive, Amdek amber monitor.  It did have
640k of RAM and dual 360k floppies when I bought it in 1989.

- Nate >>