Re: [OT] GMail troubles [Was: Re: du-guidelines - point 7]

Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Mon,14.Jul.08, 20:44:32, Celejar wrote:
Note that Gmail can be used via POP or IMAP, without the web interface,
I'm wondering, did any of you have problems lately with that? Quite often in the last weeks I get a mail from my getmail cronjob that my password was rejected.

If I go to the webinterface I am requested to pass a captcha test. This is getting pretty annoying!

I'm having this all the time as well. I use Thunderbird with IMAP with two different Google Apps accounts, and the passwords for both just spontaneously stop working for a while, and then start working again shortly.

The whole reason I switched to Google Apps was to make flakiness like this go away, grrr...

-david