Re: apt-get don't update or upgrade

2008/7/8, Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   Without knowing why it was failing I can't say why it started working
>  again.  It sounds to me like maybe you had some sort of transparent
>  proxy sitting between you and the archive, but I can't confirm that
>  without seeing a trace from a failing session.  Sorry.

after I read your message, has taken does not work, now everything is
back to normal again, since even if you log now post you don't obtain
no useful information, I expect the problem (regular) again. At least
no longer connects to 127.0.0.1, thank you for your help.

regards,

--
"A great idea born from a small thought"
Rashna