Re: apt-get don't update or upgrade

2008/7/5, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>:
> On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 06:56:10PM +0200, Micaela Gallerini
>   Do you have an HTTP proxy configured in /etc/apt/apt.conf?  Run
>
>     apt-config dump | grep -i proxy
>
>   and post the output if it prints anything.

I haven't no one log...:S

the result of the command run is:

 name of my pc#apt-config dump | grep -i proxy
name of my pc#

>   Also, are those the actual messages you get?  I've never seen them
>  before and they don't look like translations.

I even...XD

I try to disinstall any library proxy like "libapache2-mod-proxy-html,
apt-proxy" but at the moment the situation is the same.

Any ideas, please?

--
"the human brain drug is the study"
Rashna